All Future 4-H & 4-H members must complete Fair Entry registration for all of their exhibits by June 30th.
Project Check In Schedule
- Wednesday, July 1: Creative Writing, Genealogy, & Scrapbook exhibits must be turned into the Extension Office no later than 4:00 pm.
- Monday, July 6: Consumer Clothing, Fashion Revue, Sewing, & Sewing for Fun will be judged in the Courthouse beginning at 10:00 am.
Remaining 4-H & Future 4-H Exhibits
- Thursday, July 9: Early project check-in from 4:00-6:00 pm at the 4-H Building.
- Friday, July 10: Project check-in from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm at the 4-H Building.
- Saturday, July 11: Open (conference) judging will begin at 8:30 am at the 4-H Building.
Note: Only perishable exhibits may be checked in on Saturday morning.
If you wish to talk with the judges about your projects, please arrive between 8:30 and 10:00 am. on Saturday.
- Sunday, July 12: Livestock check-in from 7:00-11:00 am.
Note: Future livestock members will bring their animals on the day of show only.
Homemakers Open Class & Children’s Open Class Exhibits
- Monday, July 13: Open Class Check In from 10:00 to 11:30 am at the 4-H Building.
- Closed judging will be completed Monday afternoon & results will be available when the 4-H Building opens on Monday evening at 5:00 pm.
- Note: Open Class entries cannot be registered in Fair Entry.